Welcome to My Jobs Gate!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of MyJobs Gate’s Website, located at https://myjobsgate.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions.Do not continue to use My Jobs Gate if you do not agree to take all of theterms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, PrivacyStatement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your”refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’sterms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refersto our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client andourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration ofpayment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client inthe most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’sneeds in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordancewith and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminologyor other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they,are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, My Jobs Gate and/or its licensors own theintellectual property rights for all material on My Jobs Gate. All intellectualproperty rights are reserved. You may access this from My Jobs Gate for yourown personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from My Jobs Gate
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from My Jobs Gate
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from My Jobs Gate
- Redistribute content from My Jobs Gate
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchangeopinions and information in certain areas of the website. My Jobs Gate does notfilter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on thewebsite. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of My Jobs Gate,its agentsand/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person whopost their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, MyJobs Gate shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages orexpenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting ofand/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
My Jobs Gate reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove anyComments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach ofthese Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant My Jobs Gate a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce,edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments inany and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior writtenapproval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to otherWebsite information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b)does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linkingparty and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of thelinking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types oforganizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:(a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to ouraccredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative recordswith us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensatesthe absence of My Jobs Gate; and (d) the link is in the context of generalresource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) isnot in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsementor approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fitswithin the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and areinterested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mailto My Jobs Gate. Please include your name, your organization name, contactinformation as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which youintend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which youwould like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of My Jobs Gate’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linkingabsent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create framesaround our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearanceof our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on yourWebsite. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is risingon your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may beinterpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwiseviolates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third partyrights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particularlink to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Websiteupon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions andit’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, youagree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from ourwebsite
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, youare free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests toremove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do notwarrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that thewebsite remains available or that the material on the website is kept up todate.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude allrepresentations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the useof this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section andelsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and(b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilitiesarising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website areprovided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of anynature.